Karen (
frozenflower) wrote2012-03-08 11:48 pm
Entry tags:
Important News!
I have a new laptop. She (feels like a she) is a Lenovo W520 model, black, matte, and sleek. I won't be buying a lot of stuff in the following months because of her, but it's an arrangement I'm okay with.
I WANNA PLAY SOME DRAGON AGE/DRAGON AGE II/MASS EFFECT/MASS EFFECT 2/SKYRIM NAO.
XD
I WANNA PLAY SOME DRAGON AGE/DRAGON AGE II/MASS EFFECT/MASS EFFECT 2/SKYRIM NAO.
XD

no subject
congrats on new laptop :D
no subject
Thanks. Now that it's here I suddenly don't know what to do with it xP Or rather, I hope the graphics and video card can handle the games I want to install on it.
(Free to chat?)
(posted using wrong account. excuse me while i try this again XD;)
but i had help getting around the gameplay until i found my footing. i suppose you should play 1 first if you won't have someone to guide you. I'LL BE HAPPY TO TRY GUIDING YOU LONG-DISTANCE THO :D :D
no subject
Orz. May I ask from where did you get your file? So many files out there... :(
no subject